Ex Demo Unit. 30% off Recommended Retail Price. Last unit available. This unit was used by an educational government body for 3 months as a demonstration.
Purchasing this refurbished unit comes with the following.
Carvey’s fully-enclosed design makes 3D carving clean, quiet, and safe. Easel, our free web-based software, is accessible to students of all ages. Learn why Carvey is the perfect choice for your classroom, library, or STEM makerspace.
TAKE DESKTOP FABRICATION TO NEXT LEVEL WITH THE NEW, REMARKABLY EASY TO USE, CARVEY.
Carvey is a 3D CNC Router machine by Inventables that allows you to make quality objects out of a variety of materials including wood, metal and plastic. It is fully enclosed keeping the mess and noise inside. Using Carvey and Inventables' free design software, Easel , you can make your idea a reality in three easy steps. First, design your product using our software, next choose your material, then click 'CARVE'. Carvey will cut your design, giving you the power of creation right from your tabletop.
Design software can be complicated. That's why Inventables' built Easel, a free web application that works seamlessly with Carvey. Design in 2D and view in 3D, instantly. Create a design from scratch, import an existing design you've made, or get started quickly from our library of projects that other Easel users have created and shared.
Easel runs in the browser and connects to Carvey with USB. If you already have a favorite carving software, Easel will work with that too. Easel is also compatible with Autodesk Fusion360, Meshcam, Vectric V-Carve, Aspire, Cut2D and others GCode creating programs.
Carvey works with a wide variety of real materials - not only wood, plastic, and soft metals, but also linoleum, foam, and machinable wax. Don't know the technical settings for your material of choice? No worries, Easel's material library is programmed with all the details, so you get it right the first time.
The Imaginables' store carries all the materials you could possibly carve, in precut sizes designed to fit perfectly in Carvey.
- Spindle - 300W Spindle with RPM 3000-12,000
- ER-11 Precision Collet for bits with 1/8inch Shank. The Collet can be swapped out to accommodate bits with 3/16inch or 1/4inch shanks
- Dimensions Machine Footprint 550(w) x 520(d) x 420(h)mm
- Work Area - 290(w) x 200(d) x 70(h)mm
- Accuracy: 0.07mm
- Spindle Runout: 0.025mm
- Motor Resolution:0.025mm or greater on all axes
- Work area flatness: ±0.5mm
- Input Specs: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 2.0A
- smart corner clamp with auto z-zero
- innovative side clamp system with three lengths of clamps (Qty 5 each) and two heights of clamp bases (Qty 5 each) Clamps work on material up to 19mm thick
- two wrenches
- a 1/16″ solid carbide bit