PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping. PolyLite™ PLA is a high-quality PLA designed for reliability and ease of printing.
PolyLite™ PLA features Jam-Free™ technology:
Jam-Free™ technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker’s PLA filaments with
softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker’s PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams caused by heat creep.
- Compatibility In Mind - High Quality PLA filament compatible with a wide range of 3D printers including models from Makerbot, FlashForge, Monoprice, Lulzbot, Ultimaker, Prusa Research, Raise3D, Tiertime and other popular extrusion based 3D printers (Heated bed may be required in some cases).
- Strength and Rigidity - PolyLite™ PLA features good tensile strength and stiffness, ideal for product design and prototyping applications which require a rigid material that is easy to print.
- Easy to Print - Works well with common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc. No heated bed required but can be used for better results (up to 60°C).
- Safe and Clean - Polymaker use only PLA resins from Nature Works for the filaments manufacture. PolyLite™ PLA is also plasticizer free.
- Affordable Technology - Polymakers industry leading filament quality and Jam-Free™ technology now available at an affordable price.
- Uncompromised Quality - With Polymaker's leading quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PolyLite™ PLA will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts.
Weight 1 Kg Net Weight