Components made of igus® Tribo-Filament are up to 50 times more wear-resistant than standard materials for 3D printing and therefore have an extremely long service life. Due to their excellent tribological properties, they are suited for 3D printing of replacement parts, for example bearings, drive nuts, gears and other wear parts. The igus® Tribo-Filaments can be processed on 3D printers that are based on the fused-deposition-modelling method (FDM/FFF) and that allow the nozzle temperature to be set as required.
- Versatile use: good combination of high wear resistance, strength and temperature resistance
- Good processing ability with an enclosed printer and igus® adhesive film
- Also available in black (iglidur® I180-BL)
- Flexural strength: 46 / 33 MPa
- Net Weight 750g
Typical application areas
- Special machine construction
- Jig construction
- Complex wear parts
Please observe the processing instructions for the iglidur® I180-PF 3D print filament in the download area.
- Technical Data
- iglidur® I180-PF Industry Flyer PDF
- iglidur® I180-PF processing instructions PDF
- iglidur® I180-PF product data sheet PDF
- iglidur® I180-PF safety data sheet PDF